- Our foundries located in Asia and Europe have an annual production capacity of more than 30,000 MT.
- We provide various grades of cast iron and steel rolls manufactured by means of both the static and centrifugal cast processes.
- In addition to conventional necked rolls, we are distributing centrifugal cast rings for bar and beam applications.
- We are a supplier of carbide rings and composite rolls for wire and bar mill applications. Our foundry controls all processes in-house, from mixing their own tungsten powder to machining and assembling the composite rolls.
Quality Control and Inspection
- Our foundries are ISO9001 certified.
- All rolls undergo strict quality control inspection at the foundry
- All Products are carefully inspected by MBI prior to shipment.
- All our packaging is exclusively designed to guarantee the safety and quality of the products during transit to customers.
- All our packages are easy for forklift truck operation.
- The unique designed lebels on the end of our rolls are for product material recognition.